Broken image links

• ABPro Support
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 1 month ago #10040 by ABPro Support
Broken image links was created by ABPro Support
How to fix broken image links depends what version of ABPro you are using, and if you upgraded from a previous version or not.

The link to the images is located in Configure | Graphic Availability Display

'Available Time Slot image' and 'Booked Time Slot image'

These are used for both the booking screens and the published/unpublished on the advance admin front end screens.

Prior to 2.0.3 the links were relative, and depending your server setup may need to have another dot in front.

./components/com_rsappt_pro2/tick.png
vs
../components/com_rsappt_pro2/tick.png

OR you could put in an absolute link to any image you like.

With ABPro 2.0.3, you just put in the image name 'tick.png' or 'publish_x' and ABPro will look for that image in the main ABPro folder. You can still enter an absolute link to another image and ABPro will use that instead.

The catch is, if you upgraded from 2.0.x to 2.0.3, the 'Restore' will overwrite the supplied 2.0.3 links with your old 2.0.x links and the images will not be found.

Confused yet ;-)
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by ABPro Support.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeff Nesbitt

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013