Total amount in booking screen

• Hubert DURLEWANGER
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 11 months ago #20598 by Hubert DURLEWANGER
Total amount in booking screen was created by Hubert DURLEWANGER
I think I've seen it once but unable to find it again.
I'd like the total seats AND the total rate on the booking screen, changing with the seats selection.
And all this after in the following mails to customer/admin
Any key ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #20599 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Total amount in booking screen

I'd like the total seats AND the total rate on the booking screen, changing with the seats selection.

ABPro shows total seats and total cost, that changes with seat selection.
Demo here..
svhost5.com/sv_demos1/still-more/yoga-class

And all this after in the following mails to customer/admin

The tokens for seat counts are the screen labels so if your seat label is Adult the token would be [Adult]
Total booked seats count is token [booked_seats]
Booking total cost token is [booking_total].

For list of tokens see the bottom of the Mail Center screen, under Global.
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Rob.

• Hubert DURLEWANGER
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #20602 by Hubert DURLEWANGER
Replied by Hubert DURLEWANGER on topic Total amount in booking screen
Ok Rob, thanks ofr answering
But when looking at the demo ... I'm scarred !
All's ok don't worry but it seems there's a way to change the fields distributions and order in the page that I don't know !
I thought the GAD screen would be the best but it seems there are other ways I still didn't discover ..
Or could we change the accordian elements order ?
It will be your next challenge, if you agree ... ;-)
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Hubert DURLEWANGER.

More
6 years 11 months ago #20604 by Rob
The demo is ABPro 4 which allows you to change the order of the screen sections (accordion or not)
See
appointmentbookingpro.com/how-to/253-use...iews-in-abpro-4.html

I did not have an ABPro 3 demo handy to direct you to.

• Hubert DURLEWANGER
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 11 months ago #20606 by Hubert DURLEWANGER
No problem Rob !
As the site is not operationnal, I did migrate to beta 4.0.
I'll have a look at these functions and probably have more questions ...
Thanks !

• Hubert DURLEWANGER
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #20607 by Hubert DURLEWANGER
So long ..
For the mail, no problem with different fields.
But on the booking screen of yogas example, how did you build the "box" including the total fee for booking ?
Do you use any UDF ?
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Hubert DURLEWANGER.

More
6 years 11 months ago #20608 by Rob
ABPro will show costs when a Payment Processor is enabled.

If you want to show costs without Payment Processor go to Payment Processors, General Settings tab, and set Non-Pay Booking Button = Yes

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013