Time-slots not shown as used

• Hubert DURLEWANGER
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #20603 by Hubert DURLEWANGER
Time-slots not shown as used was created by Hubert DURLEWANGER
I understantd that when a time-slots is reserved, it's no more available for other customers.
But why so is it shown green either if status is accepted ?
And what about the status "pending" ? How is shown the slot there ? Should be unavailable ..
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Hubert DURLEWANGER.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #20605 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Time-slots not shown as used
If you set a Resource's Max Seats = 1 (the default) it will show as unavailable when there is one accepted booking for the slot.

If you set Auto-Accept = Yes then the slot will automatically be accepted and shown as full.

If you do not auto-accept it will not show as full until an admin, or resource admin, marks it as accepted.

It will also show as unavailable in status 'pending' which can happen in two cases:
  1. You are using a Payment Processor and the customer is sent off to pay. The slot is locked for them.
  2. You are using the Shopping Cart and the customer as places the slot in his cart. It will be locked until he submits the cart or it times out.

Some people wanted a non-auto-accept slot to show as unavailable while awaiting admin accept/reject. There is a setting on the Configure screen, Basic Setup tab called Block on New that provides that behavior.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hubert DURLEWANGER

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013