• Simon Štefanka
  • Simon Štefanka's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • I hairstylist.. :)
More
6 years 10 months ago #20703 by Simon Štefanka
Two days on mobile? was created by Simon Štefanka
Hi Rob! I need to display two days on the phone. How to do it? Thank you very much for the advice.

My official website https://mojsalon.sk/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #20704 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Two days on mobile?
This seems to work but I have not done much testing..

Edit the view file.
GAD: \components\com_rsappt_pro3\views\booking_screen_gad\tmpl\default.php
WIZARD: \components\com_rsappt_pro3\views\bookingscreengadwiz\tmpl\default.php

Around line 371 look for:
if($this->device == "mobile"){
	// mobile show only one day
	$griddays = 1;
}

Change the $giddays value to 2 or whatever number you want.
More than 2 and the slots are going to get pretty skinny ;-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Simon Štefanka

• Simon Štefanka
  • Simon Štefanka's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • I hairstylist.. :)
More
6 years 10 months ago #20705 by Simon Štefanka
Replied by Simon Štefanka on topic Two days on mobile?
Thank you very much. It works...

My official website https://mojsalon.sk/

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013