Compatible with J! 3.4.7

• Questiaux
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
8 years 3 months ago #21010 by Questiaux
Compatible with J! 3.4.7 was created by Questiaux
Is your component (version 3 or 4) compatible with the latest J! version released yesterday (3.4.7)? I'd like to update ASAP but worry about issues related to session data?

Joomla! integration and Fabrik development.
www.betterweb.fr

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #21012 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Compatible with J! 3.4.7
I only got the notice about compatibility, from Joomla.org, a few minutes ago so I cannot give you a definitive yes or no.

ABPro uses JSession, and never calls $_SESSION directly so it should be unaffected by the change in 3.4.7.
However, the Google Calendar API uses $_SESSION extensively.
I cannot say if that will be an issue or not.
Testing of 3.4.7 has not yet begun.

• Questiaux
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
8 years 3 months ago #21013 by Questiaux
Replied by Questiaux on topic Compatible with J! 3.4.7
Thank you for your response.
As far as I have tested so far, using JSession is safe. The Google Calendar might be something different! I don't use it with this client so I should be OK. Good luck with the testings...

Joomla! integration and Fabrik development.
www.betterweb.fr

More
8 years 3 months ago #21017 by Rob
For anyone following the is thread...

Initial testing indicates no issues with Joomla 3.4.7 and ABPro 3 or 4.
Also no problems with Google Calendar

More
8 years 3 months ago #21020 by Rob
3.4.8 ok also.

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013