Front Desk Booking Does not Working Calendar

• sandrayjonordonez@gmail.com
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
8 years 3 months ago #21103 by sandrayjonordonez@gmail.com
Front Desk Booking Does not Working Calendar was created by sandrayjonordonez@gmail.com
Hi.

I have version 4.00 of the booking system.

I am using the application surfing on the mobile, android, and I have a problem when i try to add a new booking from the front desk.

front-desk ..> Add-Booking

The calendar does not show when i click on the calendar and the narrows to move between dates are far from the screen.

1. This feature work fine on a PC.
2. The booking for clients outside the front desk work fine on the android phone. quilindobeauty.com/book-now
3. I attach the screen of my phone. 1) I click on Calendar dont show the calendar. 2. Arrows are not show . 3. Dates are out of the screen.

Thanks.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #21104 by Rob
(thread moved to the ABPro 4 section of the forum as it pertains to the mobile view of ABPro not the Mobile App)

I am not sure what is happening there.

Ensure you have the latest release of ABPro - Version 4.0.0 (RC 2 January 7/16)
This is the normal way it looks..

It might be a template issue, in the default Joomla template Protostar, it look like this..

Note: These are different sites with different timeslots sizes, the top one has 45 minute slots.
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Rob.

• sandrayjonordonez@gmail.com
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
8 years 2 months ago #21111 by sandrayjonordonez@gmail.com
Replied by sandrayjonordonez@gmail.com on topic Front Desk Booking Does not Working Calendar
Hi.

I just updagre to RC2. Did not work. But I change the template and it works. I am going to check what problem the template has.

Where can I go to see more information about "Mobile App".

Thanks.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #21112 by Rob
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Rob.

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013