• Jan
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
8 years 2 months ago #21172 by Jan
Hide single resource pulldown was created by Jan
Rob,

It took a while but finally purchased ABPro :-)

Is hiding the resource pulldown field on the booking screen still possible with ABPro 4.0 ?

Regards, Jan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #21173 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Hide single resource pulldown
The resource dropdown must be there for client side scripting to work.
You could try using CSS to hide the dropdown..

Edit file:
\components\com_rsappt_pro3\sv_codeblocks\sv_codeblock_resource.php

Around line 83 add red code:
<div class="sv_table_row" style="visibility:hidden; display:none">
<div class="sv_table_cell_name"><label id="resources_label" style="visibility:hidden;"><?php echo JText::_($resource_label);?></label></div>
<div class="sv_table_cell_value">
<select name="resources" id="resources" class="sv_apptpro_request_dropdown" onchange="changeResource()"

For the mobile view the file is:
\components\com_rsappt_pro3\sv_codeblocks\sv_codeblock_resource_mobile.php

Line 87:
<tr style="visibility:hidden; display:none">
<td><div class="control-label"><label id="resources_label" style="visibility:hidden;"><?php echo JText::_($resource_label);?></label></div>
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jan

• Jan
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
8 years 2 months ago #21174 by Jan
Replied by Jan on topic Hide single resource pulldown
Rob,
thank you for your quick reply.

That did the trick for now, thanks.

First i am going to translate the Dutch language file into real Dutch before further developing.

regards, Jan

• Dries van den Enden
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
8 years 2 months ago #21238 by Dries van den Enden
Replied by Dries van den Enden on topic Hide single resource pulldown
Hi Jan,

I am also facing the big translation challege and I was wonder if I could borrow your work ;) .

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Dries

• Jan
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
8 years 1 month ago #21261 by Jan
Replied by Jan on topic Hide single resource pulldown
Dries,

I have have translated APPro this time in a sort of custom way for a specific project. So i don't think it suits your site.
When this site is ready,I have to make a universal one and I think that translation is better suited for you..
When I translated that file i ask Rob whether he wants to add the file to ABPro.

Time to create page: 0.274 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013