• Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
8 years 2 months ago #21231 by Federico
Wrong left available seats displayed was created by Federico
Hi,
i set up 8 seats per resource.
when 8 seats are booked, the system doesn't allow to book anymore (correctly), but the number of available seats displayed is wrong, it always shows 1 or 2....then people try to book, and they got the message to choose another slot.

how can i fix it ?

thank you
regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #21233 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Wrong left available seats displayed
?? If the max seats is reached, the slot shows as a red box - there are no seats numbers displayed.

• Federico
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
8 years 2 months ago #21240 by Federico
Replied by Federico on topic Wrong left available seats displayed
the slot doesn't become red. remains green with 1 or 2 seats available.

More
8 years 2 months ago #21242 by Rob
Ensure you are not using Service based duration.
All bookings of a slot must be the exact same duration, like a bus tour or class - everyone starts when the class stars and ends when the class ends.

• Federico
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
8 years 2 months ago #21245 by Federico
i'm not using services but only resources. and i set up time slots for these resources.
what can i check?

thank you
regards

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #21246 by Rob
Check your Resource's Max Seats value is set to the correct maximum. (setting to 0 = no limit so the slot will never show as full).
Check you do not have any overlapping timeslots defined.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Rob.

• Federico
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
8 years 1 month ago #21249 by Federico
hi,

here attached my setup , i don't have overlapping, where am I wrong ?
thank you

• Federico
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
8 years 1 month ago #21250 by Federico

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 4 weeks ago #21251 by Rob
?? Looks ok.

If you can email me (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) with URL and admin access, I can look and see if I can see what is wrong.

#EDIT#
Problem specific to single PC/browser.
Last edit: 8 years 4 weeks ago by Rob.

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013