And to language/tr-TR/tr-TR.com_rsappt_pro3.ini this:

YOUR_BOOK_OK="Rezervasyonunuz için teşekkür ederiz."

But it didnt work, e-mail like this : YOUR_BOOK_OK

Thank you in advance...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #21356 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Multilanguage Message centre
In the message setup screen click on the Toggle Editor button, and look to see if your editor is adding any formatting characters to the string.

It must be pure text of
{svkey}YOUR_BOOK_OK{svkey}

• Alper
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #21410 by Alper
Replied by Alper on topic Multilanguage Message centre
i've cleared all formatting characters and now works for English, but send only in English, doesn't change to Turkish

More
8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #21411 by Rob
Joomla is very fussy about the language file.
A single extra, or missing, quotation mark ( " ) and it will ignore the language file and revert to English.

The bottom of this page shows how to troubleshoot a language file.
appointmentbookingpro.com/how-to/173-tra...nother-language.html
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by Rob.

• Alper
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #21412 by Alper
only this:

JROOT/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_rsappt_pro3.ini : error(s) in line(s) 1109, 1164, 1394, 2102

and i don't think this is about my problem :(

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #21413 by Rob
If you can email me (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) with super user access, I can have a look at it.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #21414 by Rob
If running a multi-language site, and using a payment processor, the payment complete callback reverts to the default language of the site. It should use the language that the customer had selected at the time of the booking.

The next build will fix this issue, if you would like to fix you copy now you can edit file:
\administrator\components\com_rsappt_pro3\sendmail_pro2.php

At line 55 look for:
$lang = JFactory::getLanguage();
$langTag = $lang->getTag();
if($langTag == ""){
$langTag = "en_GB";
}
$sql = "SET NAMES 'utf8';";
try{

Insert red code as shown here:

$lang = JFactory::getLanguage();
$langTag = $lang->getTag();
if($langTag == ""){
$langTag = "en_GB";
}

$sql = 'SELECT booking_language FROM #__sv_apptpro3_requests WHERE id_requests = '.$request_id;
try{
$database->setQuery($sql);
$request_lang = NULL;
$request_lang = $database -> loadResult();
} catch (RuntimeException $e) {
logIt($e->getMessage(), "be_sendmail", "", "");
echo JText::_('RS1_SQL_ERROR').$e->getMessage();
exit;
}
if($request_lang != "" && $langTag != $request_lang){
// Change to language used by customer at time of booking
$langTag = $request_lang;
$language = JFactory::getLanguage();
$language->load('com_rsappt_pro3', JPATH_SITE, $request_lang, true);
}

$sql = "SET NAMES 'utf8';";
try{
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by Rob.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alper

• Alper
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #21415 by Alper
thank you,
great, fast support...

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013