• HAMIDA SEKLAOUI
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 4 months ago #25259 by HAMIDA SEKLAOUI
Appointments list of a resource was created by HAMIDA SEKLAOUI
Hi Rob,
Is it a way to change or add columns in frontend admin list view (index.php?option=com_rsappt_pro3&view=admin)?
Or is it another menu item type to see only "today" appointments without possibility to change them, only a listing?
I would like to see only date/hour of appointment, name, phone number of the client and its choice for a UDF radio button (tel. or chat) I added in form to stay at the same page and not change.
Thanks for your response!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #25260 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Appointments list of a resource

Or is it another menu item type to see only "today" appointments without possibility to change them, only a listing?

The Front Desk has a Day View, Admin and Advanced Admin do not.
You can set the Front Desk as Read Only. In the Joomla menu setup screen for the Front Desk, see the options tab.

I would like to see only date/hour of appointment, name, phone number of the client and its choice for a UDF radio button (tel. or chat)

See appointmentbookingpro.com/how-to/182-sho...listing-screens.html

• HAMIDA SEKLAOUI
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 4 months ago #25261 by HAMIDA SEKLAOUI
Replied by HAMIDA SEKLAOUI on topic Appointments list of a resource
Thanks Rob. I will try the code changes.
But I have a problem with the front desk view: despite the choice of the view per day or per week, it is the month view that appears on the front end and the drop-down list does not offer the view by week or day. What error did I make?
I restarted my browser, deleted cookies: I can't select and view week or day. I tried with two other browser: same problem.
Attachments:

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #25262 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Appointments list of a resource
The Front Desk is primarily for staff to use, and as such is not normally run in Read Only mode.

If you set the Front Desk in Read Only mode, it is assumed you are letting the public have access, and the screen is forced to Month view only as week and day view reveal more information than the public should have access to.

You can defeat that by editing file: \components\com_rsappt_pro3\views\front_desk\tmpl\default.php

At line 61 comment out the lines as shown in red below..
if($params->get('fd_read_only') == 'Yes'){
$read_only = true;
// force month view only if screen is public
//$month_view_only = true;
//$front_desk_view = "month";
}
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Rob.

• HAMIDA SEKLAOUI
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 4 months ago #25263 by HAMIDA SEKLAOUI
Replied by HAMIDA SEKLAOUI on topic Appointments list of a resource
Thanks Rob!

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013