frontdesk and fronend admin error login

• Karalambos Athanassiadis
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 2 months ago #25490 by Karalambos Athanassiadis
frontdesk and fronend admin error login was created by Karalambos Athanassiadis
Front end admin access attempted without being a logged in resource administrator, or your session has timed out. Please login and try again.

i am using joomla login and get this error.
setup.
i have login only for staff so they are set to special. when logged in they can see in the meny frontend and admin .. that works.. but i dont see the page, only get this error

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #25491 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic frontdesk and fronend admin error login
Operators of the Front Desk or front end Admin must be designated as resource administrators for one or more resources.
They will only see bookings and info for resources that they are administrator for.
In the Resource setup screen, near the bottom, is where you set who are the resource admin(s).

• Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #25492 by Karalambos Athanassiadis
Replied by Karalambos Athanassiadis on topic frontdesk and fronend admin error login
Resource Administrators: Special

special=staff

thank you.
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Karalambos Athanassiadis.

• Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 2 months ago #25493 by Karalambos Athanassiadis
Replied by Karalambos Athanassiadis on topic frontdesk and fronend admin error login
select resource and then u get the selection tab. u have All(dayview)? what is dayview and why is it there? running 24 h clock

More
5 years 2 months ago #25494 by Rob
Resource admins must be set in the resource setup screen.

Attachments:

More
5 years 2 months ago #25495 by Rob

what is dayview and why is it there? running 24 h clock

ABPro can display:
  • one resource for multiple days
  • multiple resources for one day

If you have multiple resources the screen will open in single day - multiple resources. (day view)
In day view, you can select a single resources from the dropdown list, and ABPro will switch to multi-day, single resource view for the selected resource.

If you have only one resource, ABPro will open in single resource - multi day view.

Time to create page: 0.682 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013