Export/CSV option throws error Unknown column

• Patrick Gay
  • Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
4 years 5 months ago #26098 by Patrick Gay
In the Admin screen on the front end, in the requests tab, enter the name of the person and click the search icon. Select all the data and click the Export/CSV link at the top of the screen.

The scree will then say:
ABPro WARNING! A database error was encountered, see error log for details. Unknown column 'ResourceName' in 'order clause'.

When checking the ABPro Error Log, it says:
Object: fe_functions2
Description: Unknown column 'ResourceName' in 'order clause'.

Turning on debug on the Joomla site and I captured this SQL:
SELECT j3_sv_apptpro3_requests.*, j3_sv_apptpro3_resources.name AS ResourceName, j3_sv_apptpro3_services.name AS ServiceName, j3_sv_apptpro3_categories.name AS CategoryName, CONCAT(j3_sv_apptpro3_requests.startdate,j3_sv_apptpro3_requests.starttime) as startdatetime, DATE_FORMAT(j3_sv_apptpro3_requests.startdate, '%a %b %e ') as display_startdate, DATE_FORMAT(j3_sv_apptpro3_requests.starttime, ' %H:%i') as display_starttime, j3_sv_apptpro3_paypal_transactions.id_paypal_transactions AS id_transaction 
  FROM (j3_sv_apptpro3_requests 
  LEFT JOIN j3_sv_apptpro3_resources 
  ON j3_sv_apptpro3_requests.resource = j3_sv_apptpro3_resources.id_resources 
  LEFT JOIN j3_sv_apptpro3_services 
  ON j3_sv_apptpro3_requests.service = j3_sv_apptpro3_services.id_services 
  LEFT JOIN j3_sv_apptpro3_categories 
  ON j3_sv_apptpro3_resources.category_id = j3_sv_apptpro3_categories.id_categories 
  LEFT JOIN j3_sv_apptpro3_paypal_transactions 
  ON j3_sv_apptpro3_paypal_transactions.custom = j3_sv_apptpro3_requests.id_requests)  
  WHERE j3_sv_apptpro3_resources.resource_admins LIKE '%|552|%'  
  AND LCASE(j3_sv_apptpro3_requests.name) LIKE '%mark%'  
  AND startdate >= '2018-01-01'   
  ORDER BY ResourceName asc, startdatetime

Any ideas what might be causing this and how to get around it?

Congratulations on retirement.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #26103 by Rob
I am guessing, when you set up your export, you have excluded the resource name and the export is not happy about it.

I cannot reproduce the behavior here.

• Patrick Gay
  • Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
4 years 5 months ago #26104 by Patrick Gay
Replied by Patrick Gay on topic Export/CSV option throws error Unknown column
I ended up going to the config and choosing export. The resource name was there, but it wasn't working for some reason. I removed the ResourceName field and added it back and saved and now it's working.

Thanks for the suggestion. Problem is resolved.

More
4 years 5 months ago #26105 by Rob
Glad you got it working.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013