• Vincent Matthys
  • Vincent Matthys's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
4 years 2 months ago #26186 by Vincent Matthys
Unable to make a booking from iPhone was created by Vincent Matthys
Hi there,

For us, everything is fine with ABPro except that it is impossible to make a booking from an iPhone.
When sending request, the following message appears:
ABPro ATTENTION! A database error has occurred, see the error log for details.

Here is the error log message:
functions2 Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

Has anyone ever had this problem?
Thank you.
Vincent

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #26187 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Unable to make a booking from iPhone
That behavior has not be reported before.

It may be an issue with data containing single quotes set out to the mobile device.(??)
Does it work with Android?

• Vincent Matthys
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
4 years 2 months ago #26188 by Vincent Matthys
Replied by Vincent Matthys on topic Unable to make a booking from iPhone
Hello Rob,

Yes, it work fine with Android.
I tested with several iPhone, none of them work.

There is, it seems to me, no data with quotes when booking (name, phone, email, date, time)

What means : functions2 Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

More
4 years 2 months ago #26189 by Rob

What means : functions2 Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

It means there is a line of SQL where the number of rows and values do not match.
The first thing to look for with that error would be a data structure or SQL error, but as ABPro is stable it is unlikely a problem with the database or program.
It can also happen if quotes in data get misinterpreted making one value appear as two, or two as one.

Can you email me (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) a link so I can try it from here?

More
4 years 2 months ago #26190 by Rob
Additional...

Try different browsers on the iPhone, maybe it is a Safari issue that does not appear with Firefox.

• Vincent Matthys
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
4 years 2 months ago #26191 by Vincent Matthys
I send you an email.

I just found that on android either it does not work, whereas there a few days ago it was OK.

• Vincent Matthys
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
4 years 2 months ago #26192 by Vincent Matthys
If I choose "see computer version" in Firefox on Android, it work.
Can the problem come from "Display Simple on mobile : Yes" in the GAD Setup. I will deactivate as soon as you finish testing.

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #26193 by Rob

Can the problem come from "Display Simple on mobile : Yes" in the GAD Setup. I will deactivate as soon as you finish testing.

Maybe?

#EDIT#
The problem turned out to be having "Free Booking" = Yes, but I was never able to reproduce it here.
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Rob.

More
3 years 10 months ago #26339 by Peter Bibb
Replied by Peter Bibb on topic Unable to make a booking from iPhone
Hello, I am getting this problem. I have Free Booking = No on all resources, and Display Simple= No (it does not allow me to select date if I make it Yes), so I do not know what to do.
Rob, do you have any suggestions please?

Thank you

Peter

More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #26340 by Rob
Is the behavior specific to iPhone or does it happen on Android as well?

What version of ABPro?
(the exact version info from the About screen)
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Rob.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter Bibb

More
3 years 10 months ago #26341 by Peter Bibb
Replied by Peter Bibb on topic Unable to make a booking from iPhone
This is now fixed, it was as a result of a JCH Optimize configuration.

More
3 years 10 months ago #26342 by Rob
Good to hear.

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013