• Eberhard Rex
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #26225 by Eberhard Rex
Hi Rob
In older versions with php 5.x I didn't have these problems:
The whole GAD is absolutely unstable. Sometimes it appears sometime not, sometimes only the date picker, which doesn't work at all. On my tablet and mobile neither the date picker appears. If everything appears the date picker doesnt work, also the control buttons prev/next.
If everything appears I can chose on time slot fill in the form fields but also the Send! Button doesn't work.
Twice I uninstalled everything, deleted all folders and entries in the db and installed completely new, but no change.
I'm not used to such problems with AppPro. So it must be something fundamentally wrong in my system.
Please have a look on luzernerkantorei.ch/index.php/aktuell/schulen .
db: 10.1-MariaDB
PHP: 7.2
Browser: MS Edge / Crome

Thanks for any help
Eberhard
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Eberhard Rex.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #26226 by Rob
ABPro uses a lot of JavaScript and it appears something on your page is tripping it up.

The browser console is showing this error..

Interestingly, the location seems to change every time I refresh, but it is always called out in that numbered area.

Are you using any add-ons that claim to speed up you system?
Sometimes they take all the page's JavaScript and mash it together to 'work faster', often breaking stuff.
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Rob.

• Eberhard Rex
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 1 month ago #26227 by Eberhard Rex
Replied by Eberhard Rex on topic Date picker and date controls next/prev dont work
Hi Rob
Thanks for this explanation. I don't use stuff to speed up the system.
But now I try to install AppPro on another Joomla Page with another Template.
Maybe Template causes these troubles.
I let you know how it works.

• Eberhard Rex
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 1 month ago #26228 by Eberhard Rex
Replied by Eberhard Rex on topic Date picker and date controls next/prev dont work
It was a helpful adwise: stuff which disturbs the booking tool.
On another Template everything works as I expected.
Seems to be a template problem.
Time to change the template.

More
4 years 1 month ago #26229 by Rob
Looking at "VM57" in the browser console, it seems to have some ABPro js code mixed with non-ABPro stuff.
That is why I thought you may be using a JavaScript enhancer.

I have never seen this behavior before.

Is this a new install or upgrade?

If an upgrade, ensure you do not have any Template Overrides defined for ABPro, as that can cause old ABPro code to be mixed in by Joomla, instead of using all the new code.

• Eberhard Rex
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 1 month ago #26230 by Eberhard Rex
Thanks
Now I use App Pro on a new Joomla Installation and it works very well.
Just one last question: In the confirmation eMail I want to send the cancellation code.
What ist the right term between [ ] tu use.
I tried [cancellation], [cancel], [cancellation_code]; [cancel_code], [cancellation code] and [cancel code]
But it was try and error.
This is the last thing, then I'm absolutely happy with this tool.

More
4 years 1 month ago #26231 by Rob
[cancellation_id] ;)

In the Message Centre, Global messages set, at the bottom of the screen, is a list of all the tokens available.

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013