Replied by Ariel on topic Content Link
ABPro Version 4.0.3, RC 10, Feb 9/20

PHP 7.1

New installed

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 week ago #26271 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Content Link
The experimental release 10e is primarily for PHP 7.2 but it should work fine with 7.1.

The message you are seeing is a 'Notice' not an 'Error', so if your Joomla Error Reporting is set to System Default it should not be shown on screen.

• Ariel
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
4 years 1 week ago #26272 by Ariel
It is set to System Default.
Let me try to upgrade to 7.2

More
4 years 1 week ago #26273 by Rob
The issue is that your server seems to be ignoring the Joomla Error Reporting settings.
I doubt is it will behave any differently with 7.2.

• Ariel
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
4 years 1 week ago #26274 by Ariel
It is upgraded to PHP7.2 but still the same.

More
4 years 1 week ago - 4 years 1 week ago #26275 by Rob
Sounds like your host has the php error_reporting set high (E_ALL), and is not honoring Joomla's attempt to alter it.

About all I can suggest is:
  • Set Joomla Error Reporting to None may work(?)
  • Contact your Hosting support and ask how to put in your own php.ini file to set the error_reporting.

The attached file shows an excerpt from php.ini showing all the error_reporting options.
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 1 week ago by Rob.

• Ariel
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
4 years 1 week ago #26276 by Ariel
Hi Rob,

We've done everything from host but still showing the NOTICE error.
It is hosted by HostGator.

More
4 years 1 week ago #26277 by Rob
Have you tried setting Joomla Error Reporting = None?

If it is still showing notices then your host did not make any changes.

There is nothing I can do at this point as it appears to be a hosting issue.

Time to create page: 0.115 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013