• Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
4 years 6 days ago #26278 by Ariel
AbPro PopUp Caller was created by Ariel
Hi Rob,

I need help error on pop up calendar.

Error on server call to get Calendar days:
200 - SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data

New Installed
Version: Joomla 3.9.16
ABPro: 4.0.3.RC10e

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 days ago #26279 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic AbPro PopUp Caller
That can appear if a database error occurs on the server side while processing a JSON call.

Check the ABPro Error Log screen to see if it shows anything

• Ariel
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
4 years 6 days ago #26280 by Ariel
Replied by Ariel on topic AbPro PopUp Caller
Hi Rob,
No error logs
My site is hosted to HostGator.

More
4 years 6 days ago #26281 by Rob
Hmm...

I could be a single quote somewhere.
An example is, on a French site, the single quote in the word aujourd'hui can cause problems.

Check that you have not got any labels (resource names, extras, etc) with apostrophes in them.

• Ariel
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
4 years 6 days ago #26282 by Ariel
Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Tableresources_detail has a deprecated constructor in /home2/domain_user/public_html/administrator/components/com_rsappt_pro3/tables/resources_detail.php on line 30
A resource is who or what the appointment is being made for.
For example, an appointment to visit doctor or test drive a car. The resource would be the doctor or the car.
Note: This screen does not work properly under IE or Edge, please use any other browser.

• Ariel
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
4 years 6 days ago - 4 years 6 days ago #26283 by Ariel
I only setup one resource and one category. and I don't see any quote.
I am thinking to downgrade the version. Which one is stable?
Last edit: 4 years 6 days ago by Ariel.

More
4 years 6 days ago - 4 years 6 days ago #26284 by Rob

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Tableresources_detail has a deprecated constructor in /home2/domain_user/public_html/administrator/components/com_rsappt_pro3/tables/resources_detail.php on line 30

Like 'Notices', 'Deprecated' message should not show on screen.

Which one is stable?

The current release is stable.
None of the issues you are seeing are going to change with ABPro release.

The popup caller uses lots of extra JQuery to go its magic.

If the basic booking screens work ok, then there is likely an issue with the web site, some incompatibility maybe in JQeury(??).
Last edit: 4 years 6 days ago by Rob.

• Ariel
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
4 years 5 days ago - 4 years 5 days ago #26285 by Ariel
I don't know what is going on(:
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 5 days ago by Ariel.

More
4 years 5 days ago #26286 by Rob
Nor do I.

Do the normal booking screens (GAD or Simple), called from menus, work?

• Ariel
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
4 years 3 days ago #26287 by Ariel
Rob,
Please refer to this post of mine about the GAD or SImple.
appointmentbookingpro.com/forum/support-...87-content-link.html

Summary: still not working....Just the Simple Booking in a direct menu link. Other screens or link menu or popup caller NOT working.

More
4 years 3 days ago #26288 by Rob
Something on your server is preventing ABPro’s normal operation.

If you are using a 3rd party SEO plugin, tell it to ignore ABPro.

If you have modified the .htaccess file, try putting it back to the default one supplied with Joomla.
The .htaccess file is often used to redirect page calls and can prevent ABPro from doing its server calls correctly.

Sorry, I have no other ideas.

• Ariel
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
4 years 3 days ago - 4 years 3 days ago #26289 by Ariel
Hey Rob,

I turned NO.
Now its working fine now.

EXCEPT THIS:
Notice: Undefined variable: front_desk in /home2/USER/public_html/components/com_rsappt_pro3/views/bookingscreengadwiz/tmpl/default.php on line 1015
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 3 days ago by Ariel.

More
4 years 3 days ago #26290 by Rob
Sorry, nothing I can do about the Notice showing on screen.
You need to get your host to let you set your own php error_reporting.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013