Resource title doesn't appear in Google Calendar

• Pietro Caruso
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 11 months ago #26302 by Pietro Caruso
Hello!
When I make reservations they appear in Google Calendar but without the resource title. In setting it is set to show as event's title (please see attachment).
Link to the site schwimmbad-suhr.ch/reservationen-calendar.html
Please advise how to fix it?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #26303 by Rob

When I make reservations they appear in Google Calendar but without the resource title.

Set the Event Title = resource.name in the ABPro Configure screen, Calendars tab.

Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Rob.

• Pietro Caruso
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 11 months ago #26304 by Pietro Caruso
Replied by Pietro Caruso on topic Resource title doesn't appear in Google Calendar
Thank's for your answer.
I have the same settings as on your screenshot but it doesn't work.
Attachments:

More
3 years 11 months ago #26305 by Rob
?? Maybe your Resource name is not set correctly??

It uses the name field of the resource being booked.

• Pietro Caruso
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 11 months ago #26306 by Pietro Caruso
Replied by Pietro Caruso on topic Resource title doesn't appear in Google Calendar
Resource's names are pretty usual and set standardly.

Attachments:

More
3 years 11 months ago #26307 by Rob
??
The system works as described above, the screen shots taken from the demo site a few minutes ago.

Ensure you are looking at the same Google Calendar that ABPro is set to write to.

• Pietro Caruso
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 11 months ago #26308 by Pietro Caruso
Ben, thanks for help.
I had to set to show events details in Google Calendar. Now it works.

More
3 years 11 months ago #26309 by Rob
You're welcome.

I'm happy to hear you got it working as you require.

Time to create page: 0.784 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013