• Simon Evans
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 8 months ago #26383 by Simon Evans
Hello
Anyway to do this?
Got [resource_service] in the body, but would like it in the title if possible?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #26384 by Rob
As built, ABPro has no ability to do that.

If you want to add/modify some code it is possible to do what you request.
The core booking info only stores the service id, so you will need to add a query to get the service name.

Edit file: \components\com_rsappt_pro3\functions2.php

Around line 63 add...
// get service info
		$database = JFactory::getDBO();
		$srv_data = NULL;
		$sql = "SELECT name FROM #__sv_apptpro3_services WHERE id_services=".$row->service;
		try{
			$database->setQuery($sql);
			$srv_data = $database->loadObject();
		} catch (RuntimeException $e) {
			logIt("addToCalendar-addToCalendar-2,".$e->getMessage(), "", "", "");
			if($preventEcho == "No"){
				echo JText::_('RS1_SQL_ERROR');
			}
			return false;
		}

Now, a few lines further down, instead of using the resource name ($res_data->name), use the service name ($srv_data->name).
switch ($apptpro_config->calendar_title) {
			  case 'resource.name': {
//				$title_text = JText::_($res_data->name);	
$title_text = JText::_($srv_data->name);	
				break;
			  }
			  case 'request.name': {
				$title_text = JText::_($row->name);	
				break;
			  }

Additionally, the code the handles the Google Calendar from the back end when editing an existing booking will need to be modified.
File: \administrator\components\com_rsappt_pro3\models\requests_detail.php

Around line 432 add..
// get service name
	$srv_data = NULL;
	$sql = "SELECT name FROM #__sv_apptpro3_services WHERE id_services= ".$jinput->getString('service');
	try{
		$this->_db->setQuery($sql);
		$srv_data = $this->_db->loadObject();
	} catch (RuntimeException $e) {
		logIt($e->getMessage(), "ctrl_requests_detail", "", "");
		echo JText::_('RS1_SQL_ERROR').$e->getMessage();
		exit;
	}		

And switch the value for $title_text ..
switch ($apptpro_config->calendar_title) {
				  case 'resource.name': {
//					$title_text = stripslashes($res_data->name);	
	$title_text = stripslashes($srv_data->name);	
					break;
				  }
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Rob.

• Simon Evans
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 8 months ago #26385 by Simon Evans
Replied by Simon Evans on topic Service being booked to Google calendar EventTitle
Wow fast reply! thanks Rob!

More
3 years 8 months ago #26388 by Rob
You're welcome. :)

More
3 years 4 months ago #26627 by Patrick Gay
Replied by Patrick Gay on topic Service being booked to Google calendar EventTitle
Thanks. No error there, but I can't reproduce the issue, so I'll chalk it up to some weirdness with Google.

More
3 years 4 months ago #26628 by Rob
Or just blame it on 2020.

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013