• Christophe Rogiers
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 8 months ago #26443 by Christophe Rogiers
Block on New:Yes + Force Gap:60 was created by Christophe Rogiers
Hi,

Block on New should also block the value of force GAP. Now the time of the GAP can still be selected with the message: Your request conflicts with an existing booking.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #26445 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Block on New:Yes + Force Gap:60

Block on New should also block the value of force GAP.

The Force Gap option is applied to the Block on New slot, blocking the slot before and adjusting the start time of the slot after.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Christophe Rogiers

• Christophe Rogiers
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 8 months ago #26447 by Christophe Rogiers
Replied by Christophe Rogiers on topic Block on New:Yes + Force Gap:60
Hi,

I use the hide when unavailable option, but its still selectable in the simple view until I Approve the booking.

Attachments:

More
3 years 8 months ago #26449 by Rob
Sorry, the Force Gap is only fully supported in the GAD or Wizard booking screens.

• Christophe Rogiers
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 7 months ago #26458 by Christophe Rogiers
Hi Rob, Dear Rob (because I need something from you...)

But instead of showing a message that it's no longer available, just hide the date... That would be so nice. Feature request? :woohoo:

More
3 years 7 months ago #26459 by Rob
Maybe try using the Calendar View.
It will indicate the date is fully booked before the customer goes to the booking screen.
trynew.appointmentbookingpro.com/calendar-view

• Christophe Rogiers
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 7 months ago #26460 by Christophe Rogiers
Hi Rob, / Dear Rob ;-).

But we like the simplicity of the simple view. Instead of showing a message: "overbooked", just don't show the time :). It would be nice :p.

More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #26461 by Rob

But we like the simplicity of the simple view.

The Calendar View can be set to call the simple booking screen.

Instead of showing a message: "overbooked", just don't show the time

Unfortunately it is not that simple.
You do not book a timeslot in ABPro you make a booking with a start and end time. The timeslot is just a template to make it easier for the customer to select a predefined start and end time.
The message that the booking cannot be made is the result of an action by the customer to attempt booking a specific slot.
The force GAP does not alter the timeslot structure, it just adds another level of validation.

Perhaps just define slots with a gap between them.
Example:
8:00-8:45
9:00-9:45
10:00-10:45
etc.

Demo, Dr Bar here (initial Consult)..
demo.appointmentbookingpro.com/index.php/abpro-simple
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Rob.

Time to create page: 0.274 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013