Time slot question

• David Goode
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 months 1 day ago #26514 by David Goode
Time slot question was created by David Goode
The time slots disappear from grid once the start of the slot is reached. My client is asking if it is possible for the slot to disappear when end of time slot is reached?

They use the extension to limit arrivals to their venue rather than an actual appointment system. This is working very well for our Covid regulations.

Kind regards

David

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 day ago #26516 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Time slot question
So you wish to allow people to book a timeslot even though the start time of that slot has already passed?

• David Goode
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 months 1 day ago #26517 by David Goode
Replied by David Goode on topic Time slot question
Hi Rob,

That is correct. The use is an arrival time window to ensure covid rules are met for the venue. For example they use seats and limit the seats per time slot to ensure they do not exceed allowed number of people on site.

Some visitors may be local and choose to go to the attraction, perhaps a 15 minute journey but cannot book until the next time slot which may be anywhere between 5 and 55 minutes wait.

I hope that clarifies why we want to book a slot even though it has started.

Kind regards
David

More
4 months 1 day ago #26519 by Rob
You may be able to use the Resource setting Minimum lead time setting to accomplish what you require.

Example:
Slots 1 hour long
Setting Minimum lead time = -1 (note negative 1)
This should only hide slots more than 1 hour old.

• David Goode
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 months 1 day ago #26521 by David Goode
Replied by David Goode on topic Time slot question
Hi Rob,

Thank you - that worked.

Much appreciated.
David

More
4 months 1 day ago #26522 by Rob
:)

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013