Payment Quick Change - Advanced Admin

• Noel Samuels
  • Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
3 months 1 week ago #26574 by Noel Samuels
Payment Quick Change - Advanced Admin was created by Noel Samuels
Hello Rob, wondering if there is a way to have a Payment Quick Change drop down on the appointments lists screens (Advanced Admin) so they can also change a booking's payment status without opening the booking detail screen. Similar to the Status Quick Change which exists today.

Question: Could we change this code to reflect payment instead of status. Not sure what to change below to capture the payment status field?

File to change: /com_rsappt_pro3/views/advadmin/tmpl/default.php

<?php if($apptpro_config->status_quick_change == "No"){ ?>
<td align="center"><?php echo translated_status($row->request_status); ?></td>
<?php } else {?>
<td align=\"center\"><select id="booking_status_<?php echo $row->id_requests?>" name="booking_status_<?php echo $row->id_requests?>" style="width:auto"
onfocus="this.oldvalue = this.value;" onchange="quick_status_change('<?php echo $row->id_requests?>',this);">
<?php foreach($statuses as $status_row){ ?>
<option value="<?php echo $status_row->internal_value?>"
<?php echo ($row->request_status == $status_row->internal_value ? " selected='selected' ":"");?>
><?php echo JText::_($status_row->status)?></option>
<?php } ?>
</select>

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 months 1 week ago #26575 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Payment Quick Change - Advanced Admin
That code is just the front end screen display.
It calls some client side JavaScript that makes an AJAX call to the server to do the actual database update.
The Javascript and back end code would all need to be changed to deal with the payment status rather than the booking status.

• Noel Samuels
  • Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
3 months 1 week ago #26576 by Noel Samuels
Replied by Noel Samuels on topic Payment Quick Change - Advanced Admin
OK thank you Rob. Not a problem. Admin can open up the booking detail screen to change the payment status. The drop down option is so convenient to make a quick Status change.

Time to create page: 0.409 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013