Accepted with Covid Compliance

• Noel Samuels
  • Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
3 months 1 week ago #26577 by Noel Samuels
Accepted with Covid Compliance was created by Noel Samuels
Hello Rob, wondering if you have any suggestions for this scenario. We need to ensure everyone has completed their Covid screening. Once they pass they can safely proceed to their scheduled appointment. Our bookings default to a status of Accepted. Any suggestions on how we may be able to track this extra Covid compliance and still keep the appointment reserved for that individual?

I thought perhaps I could add a new status called "Accepted - Covid Compliance" in the status table. When I changed it from "Accepted" to "Accepted - Covid Compliance" the appointment was moved back to "green" -timeslot was available to book. Is there a way I can make that new status behave similar to the Accepted status - time slot stays "red" or reserved?

The other workaround (previous post) which we can use is to use the payment status. So Status = "Accepted" and Payment Status "Covid Compliant". Payment status does not have a drop box for the Admin to make a quick change. They need to open up the detail booking to make the selection. No a big deal but wondering if they could leverage the Status field instead.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #26578 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Accepted with Covid Compliance
If you set Auto-Accept = No and Block on New = Yes, then a new booking would block others from taking the slot, but it would not go to green until you accept it.

This assumes you are not using PayPal or other processor to collect payment at booking time.
Last edit: 3 months 1 week ago by Rob.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.288 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013