Some missing items from Google Calendar

• Patrick Gay
  • Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #26625 by Patrick Gay
Some missing items from Google Calendar was created by Patrick Gay
Where can I see any error messages from Google regarding Google Calendar Sync?
I have one person who's bookings are not showing up on the Google Calendar. I suspect it is some weirdness with their name, but I can't tell. This problem only seems to happen to this person when booking a specific resource -- however, it works for everyone else

I'm using 4.0.3.RC1 on Joomla 3.9.23

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #26626 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Some missing items from Google Calendar
The ABPro Error Log screen should show something if is Google is rejecting the event creation. (a booking in ABPro is a 'create event' in Google.)
Last edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Rob.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013