• Zullo Enrico Paolo
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
2 weeks 1 day ago #26639 by Zullo Enrico Paolo
DAiLY BOOKING was created by Zullo Enrico Paolo
Hi
I have set the minimum lead time to 1 hour in the resources but when making the reservation the site always returns this error message.
Validation Failed:
Current day bookings are not permitted, please select a different day.

I also tried to put negative value -24

Thanks for support
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #26640 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic DAiLY BOOKING
Check your Joomla time zone setting matches your local time zone.

• Zullo Enrico Paolo
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
2 weeks 1 day ago #26641 by Zullo Enrico Paolo
Replied by Zullo Enrico Paolo on topic DAiLY BOOKING
My joomla time zone is correct. ROME
Attachments:

• Zullo Enrico Paolo
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
2 weeks 1 day ago #26642 by Zullo Enrico Paolo
at the time of writing it is 2:14 pm on February 9th. Correctly Appointment Booking pro offers me the 3:00 pm slot
Attachments:

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #26643 by Rob
?? Verify your Resource's setting Disable Date Before = Today

• Zullo Enrico Paolo
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
2 weeks 1 day ago #26644 by Zullo Enrico Paolo
In attachments my setting
if I configure Disable Date Before = Today the resources are hidden
Attachments:

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #26645 by Rob
To support current day booking you need to set:
Resource screen: Disable Dates Before = Today
Configure screen, GAD Setup tab: Grid Start Day = Today

• Zullo Enrico Paolo
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
2 weeks 1 day ago #26646 by Zullo Enrico Paolo
thanks for support.

Now is all ok!
Best regards

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #26647 by Rob
You're welcome ;-)

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013