• Steve Klund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Technology is our friend
More
1 year 3 weeks ago #26778 by Steve Klund
can you share the Export/CSV query? was created by Steve Klund
Hello.

I am trying to export csv's of appointment data (see pic). However, there apparently is a limit via apache / php. I cannot pull the amount of data I need to view unless I export in multiple sections. So, my question is, can you point me to the backend sql script that is executed when clicking the "Export/CSV" button (on any admin page)? I'd like to use that as base to build a number of queries that target specific items and handle the amount of records needed (will use phpadmin or MySql Workbench to execute queries.

Thank you

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #26779 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic can you share the Export/CSV query?
There are no limits in the export, other than, it will only export the bookings you select.

The export is a rather complex combination of SQL and procedural data merging to support all the different tables involved (bookings, udfs, seat, etc.)
The code can be found in file:
\administrator\components\com_rsappt_pro3\controllers

function:
export_to_csv()
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Klund

• Steve Klund
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
1 year 3 weeks ago #26780 by Steve Klund
Replied by Steve Klund on topic can you share the Export/CSV query?
I cannot find a file named 'controllers'. Looked in /administrator/... as well as /html/components/.....

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #26781 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic can you share the Export/CSV query?
Sorry, controllers is the folder, the file is requests.php

• Steve Klund
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
10 months 3 weeks ago #26802 by Steve Klund
Replied by Steve Klund on topic can you share the Export/CSV query?
Sorry for the late response. Apparently there is a 1000 row block from within Joomla. I wrote a query and am getting the complete data query via phpmyadmin. Seemed easier for me to do that way than exploring why there was a cap on results.
Thanks again!

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013