• Steve Klund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Technology is our friend
More
10 months 3 weeks ago #26801 by Steve Klund
difference in calendars was created by Steve Klund
Hello All!

I just discovered a difference between my two sites. On the calendar (day / week view) one has a working drop-down for status, one does not. Pics are below.
I have not idea if I messed up, or if there is just a switch I activated on one. How do I make the drop-down active?

Thanks much!

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #26803 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic difference in calendars
>switch I activated on one

No, there is no way to NOT activate the drop down.

Maybe look at the browser console and see if there are any errors.

• Steve Klund
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
10 months 3 weeks ago #26804 by Steve Klund
Replied by Steve Klund on topic difference in calendars
Thanks! I'll snoop around. When I find it, I'll post the outcome

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #26805 by Rob
The screen has an SQL query to get the status values for the dropdown.
If you have made any changes to the _sv_apptpro3_status, maybe the query is failing. The ABPro Error Log should show that.

• Steve Klund
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
10 months 3 weeks ago #26806 by Steve Klund
Tried searching for that file:
sudo find / -name '*_sv_apptpro3_status.php'
stevek@RCE1ApptPro:/$ sudo find / -name '*apptpro3_status.php'
stevek@RCE1ApptPro:/$ sudo find / -name '*apptpro3_status*'
/var/lib/mysql/rce1site/v6z59_sv_apptpro3_status.MYD
/var/lib/mysql/rce1site/v6z59_sv_apptpro3_status.MYI

Cannot find it. Can you tell me where it is?

Thanks

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #26807 by Rob
_sv_apptpro3_status is a table, not a file. The prefix will be what your db is set to.

If you did not make your own statuses to add to it, then it will not be the issue as it comes standard with ABPro.

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #26808 by Rob
Additional..

The query that fetches data for the status dropdown is at line 273 in file:
\components\com_rsappt_pro3\views\front_desk\tmpl\default.php

• Steve Klund
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
10 months 3 weeks ago #26809 by Steve Klund
I may have not written the question correctly. All the data is displaying correctly. The dropdown to select the data is missing. In my original post, the first pic shows "accepted" within a dropdown.
The second pic has no dropdown. So the dropdown menu is missing.
I have verified the table on both servers is the same.

In order to change status, I must open the Booking Detail page to change the status as the dropdown menu is missing from the "Reception Desk" page.

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #26810 by Rob
Ah sorry, I misunderstood the question.

I thought you were having a problem with the dropdown to filter by status.

The default setting is to just show the status.
If you want the operator to be able to change the status you can enable the "Status Quick Change" option in the ABPro Config screen, Staff tab.

• Steve Klund
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
10 months 3 weeks ago #26811 by Steve Klund
WHEW!!!!! I was pulling what little hair I had out by massive clumps!!
What a hard struggle for a simple fix!
Thanks so much!!

Time to create page: 0.122 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013