Print in AbPro Advanced Admin

• Giuseppe Cento
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
8 months 2 weeks ago #26837 by Giuseppe Cento
Print in AbPro Advanced Admin was created by Giuseppe Cento
Hello I have been using ABPro for a doctor's office for many years with great satisfaction. I would need to ask you if it is possible in AbPro Advanced Admin in the print function to display the telephone number instead of the email field. If possible you can give me instructions on how to do it. Thanks for your help

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 months 2 weeks ago - 8 months 2 weeks ago #26840 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Print in AbPro Advanced Admin

display the telephone number instead of the email

Edit file: dev30_abp_403\components\com_rsappt_pro3\views\advadmin\tmpl\default.php

The header is line 937.

The data is line 956.

Change:
<td align="left"><a href="mailto:<?php echo $row->email; ?>"><?php echo $row->email; ?></a></td>

to
<td align="left"><a href="mailto:<?php echo $row->email; ?>"><?php echo $row->phone; ?></a></td>
Last edit: 8 months 2 weeks ago by Rob.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Giuseppe Cento

• Giuseppe Cento
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
8 months 2 weeks ago #26841 by Giuseppe Cento
Replied by Giuseppe Cento on topic Print in AbPro Advanced Admin
I wanted to thank you for the immediate reply, but I am writing below my current lines of code (before the change you suggested) and from what I see they should have worked, but I always see the email. Can you tell me why?

My code on file: C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ studio-online-current \ components \ com_rsappt_pro3 \ views \ advadmin \ tmpl \ default.php

932 <table cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%">
933 <tr class="fe_admin_header" style="font-size:smaller">
934 <th class="svtitle" align="center"><input type="checkbox" name="toggle" value="" onclick="checkAll2(<?php echo count($this->items); ?>, 'appt_cb');" /></th>
935 <th align="center"><?php echo JHTML::_( 'grid.sort', JText::_('RS1_ADMIN_SCRN_REQ_ID_COL_HEAD'), 'id_requests', $this->lists, $this->lists, 'req_'); ?></th>
936 <th align="left"><?php echo JHTML::_( 'grid.sort', JText::_('RS1_ADMIN_SCRN_NAME_COL_HEAD'), 'name', $this->lists, $this->lists, 'req_'); ?></th>
937 <th align="left"><?php echo JHTML::_( 'grid.sort', JText::_('RS1_ADMIN_SCRN_PHONE_COL_HEAD'), 'phone', $this->lists, $this->lists, 'req_'); ?></th>
938 <th align="left"><?php echo JHTML::_( 'grid.sort', JText::_('RS1_ADMIN_SCRN_RESID_COL_HEAD'), 'ResourceName', $this->lists, $this->lists, 'req_'); ?></th>
939 <th align="left"><?php echo JHTML::_( 'grid.sort', JText::_('RS1_ADMIN_SCRN_FROM_COL_HEAD'), 'startdatetime', $this->lists, $this->lists, 'req_'); ?></th>
940 <th align="left"><?php echo JHTML::_( 'grid.sort', JText::_('RS1_ADMIN_SCRN_SERVICE_COL_HEAD'), 'ServiceName', $this->lists, $this->lists, 'req_'); ?></th>
941 <th align="left"><?php echo JHTML::_( 'grid.sort', JText::_('RS1_ADMIN_SCRN_SEATS_COL_HEAD'), 'seats', $this->lists, $this->lists, 'req_'); ?></th>
942 <!-- <th align="center"><?php echo JHTML::_( 'grid.sort', JText::_('RS1_ADMIN_SCRN_STATUS_COL_HEAD'), 'request_status', $this->lists, $this->lists, 'req_'); ?></th> -->
943 <!-- <th align="center"><?php echo JHTML::_( 'grid.sort', JText::_('RS1_ADMIN_SCRN_PAYMENT_COL_HEAD'), 'payment_status', $this->lists, $this->lists, 'req_'); ?></th> -->
944 </tr>
945 <?php
946 $k = 0;
947 for($i=0; $i < count( $this->items ); $i++) {
948 $row = $this->items[$i];
949 $link = JRoute::_( 'index.php?option=com_rsappt_pro3&controller=admin_detail&task=edit&cid='. $row->id_requests.'&frompage=advadmin&tab=0');
951 ?>
952 <tr class="<?php echo "row$k"; ?>">
953 <td align="center"><input type="checkbox" id="appt_cb<?php echo $i;?>" name="cid_req[]" value="<?php echo $row->id_requests; ?>" onclick="Joomla.isChecked(this.checked);" /></td>
954 <td align="center"><?php echo $row->id_requests; ?></td>
955 <td><a href=<?php echo $link; ?>><u><?php echo stripslashes($row->name); ?></u></a></td>
956 <td align="left"><?php echo JText::_(stripslashes($row->phone)); ?></td>
957 <!-- <td align="left"><a href="mailto:<?php echo $row->email; ?>"><?php echo $row->email; ?></a></td> -->
958 <td align="left"><?php echo JText::_(stripslashes($row->ResourceName)); ?>&nbsp;</td>
959 <td align="left"><?php echo $row->display_startdate; ?>&nbsp;<?php echo $row->display_starttime; ?></td>
960 <td align="left"><?php echo JText::_(stripslashes($row->ServiceName)); ?></td>
961 <td align="left"><?php echo $row->booked_seats; ?></td>
962 <?php if($apptpro_config->status_quick_change == "No"){ ?>
963 <!-- <td align="center"><?php echo translated_status($row->request_status); ?></td> -->
964 <?php } else {?>
965 <td align=\"center\"><select id="booking_status_<?php echo $row->id_requests?>" name="booking_status_<?php echo $row->id_requests?>" style="width:auto"
966 onfocus="this.oldvalue = this.value;" onchange="quick_status_change('<?php echo $row->id_requests?>',this);">
967 <?php foreach($statuses as $status_row){ ?>
968 <option value="<?php echo $status_row->internal_value?>"
969 <?php echo ($row->request_status == $status_row->internal_value ? " selected='selected' ":"");?>
970 ><?php echo JText::_($status_row->status)?></option>
971 <?php } ?>
972 </select></td>
973 <?php } ?>
974 <!-- <td align="center"><?php echo translated_status($row->payment_status).($row->invoice_number != ""?"<br/>(".$row->invoice_number.")":"") ?></td> -->
975 <?php $k = 1 - $k; ?>
976 </tr>
977 <?php }
979 ?>
980 </table>

• Giuseppe Cento
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
8 months 2 weeks ago - 8 months 2 weeks ago #26842 by Giuseppe Cento
This is the report that is printed.
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 months 2 weeks ago by Giuseppe Cento.

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #26843 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Print in AbPro Advanced Admin
Sorry, I missed that you wanted the change to the Printer Friendly view.

File: \components\com_rsappt_pro3\views\admin\tmpl\default_prt.php

Lines: 86 (header) and 103 (data)

• Giuseppe Cento
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
8 months 2 weeks ago #26844 by Giuseppe Cento
Thanks Rob problem solved

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013