Group bookings in time slot

• Giuseppe Cento
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
2 years 4 months ago #26845 by Giuseppe Cento
Group bookings in time slot was created by Giuseppe Cento
Hi Rob I have a problem, let's see if you help me to solve it. As I have already told you, I use AbPro for bookings for an eye clinic, with good results. The problem that presents itself to me now is the following:
Reservations are made on a time slot basis with an interval of 15 minutes between one reservation and the next. When the secretary takes a single booking, everything works fine. But it can happen that a person books visits for the whole family (for example 4 people) and at this moment the secretary is forced to enter the reservations of the family group one at a time.
I ask you if it was possible only in these cases to insert more people who go to occupy a slot for each person (example 4 people of the family, 4 slots). Once before COVID the studio had a booking range that went from 9 am to 12 am and from 14 pm to 18 pm and the system worked without scheduled appointments but in order of arrival (therefore the reservations that the reservations were made deducted and everything worked perfectly, because there was the possibility of inserting more slots in a reservation.
I hope I was clear. Can you give me a tip to solve the problem?
Thanks for the help Rob

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #26846 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Group bookings in time slot
Are all bookings made by your staff, or is the system also open to the public to make their own bookings?

• Giuseppe Cento
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
2 years 4 months ago #26847 by Giuseppe Cento
Replied by Giuseppe Cento on topic Group bookings in time slot
Reservations are open to the online public and staff

More
2 years 4 months ago #26848 by Rob
All I can think is staff can make the booking 4 slots long and put a comment in that it is multiple family members.

• Giuseppe Cento
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
2 years 4 months ago #26849 by Giuseppe Cento
Yes Rob is fine the names of the group go in the notes, but how does he make it 4 slots long with the time slots?

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #26850 by Rob
You could use Service Based duration and define services like..
Individual - set duration = 15 min
Family of 2 - set duration = 30 min
Family of 3 - set duration = 45 min
Family of 4 - set duration = 60 min
Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by Rob.

• Giuseppe Cento
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
2 years 4 months ago #26851 by Giuseppe Cento
Rob I think I have come up with a better solution, using the shopping cart (I have seen it makes me make more bookings). The only thing I ask you is how can I translate some parts (in attachment I send you the files)
Attachments:

More
2 years 4 months ago #26852 by Rob

how can I translate some parts

The shopping cart does not use the normal messages page, the text of the shopping card message are set in the shopping cart setup file.
ABPro Configure screen, Shopping Cart tab.

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #26853 by Rob
All the text from your screen shots is controlled by the language file.
see
appointmentbookingpro.com/how-to/173-tra...nother-language.html

For pre-defined language file see
appointmentbookingpro.com/language-files.html
Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by Rob.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013