New in version 4.0.3:
- This is a compliance release. The Joomla gods have decreed that everything on the Joomla Extensions Directory must support the Joomla Update system. This release does.
- In place updating, just install new release over old.
beta 2 (May 17/17)
- Shopping Cart bookings are now displayed in date order, rather than order they were added to the cart.
- Problems with using Display Simple on Mobile = Yes with ABPro 4.0.3. Fixed
- Google Wallet removed but some code still looking for transactions table causing errors. Fixed.
- When using the shopping cart with PayPal, the confirmation screen shows payment in progress even when complete. Fixed
- When using the shopping cart with PayPal, the notification email to the resource is not being sent. Fixed
- Export enhancements - select which fields are to be exported, set header text rather than using the field name, set field order. See Configure screen, Export tab.
beta 3 (May 23/17)
- Edit Files screen not saving properly. Fixed
beta 4 (June 29/17)
- Export will now use the date format set in the GAD booking screen.
- Copy Book-Offs screen still using old datepicker. Updated.
- Stripe payment processor not working correctly with the ABPro Shopping Cart. Fixed
beta 5 (July 27/17)
- The red *, for required fields, not showing for resource specific UDFs. Fixed.
- 'Enter' key triggering hidden submit on booking screens. Fixed
- Database error message when exporting from the Front Desk. Fixed
- Staff booking screen on mobile device not displaying resources. Fixed.
- Added week number to the staff booking screen date picker.
- If using multiple seats per booking, and status quick change option, and Front Desk views showing seat counts, changing status is not updating the onscreen total seat counts. Fixed
- In the single day booking screen view, if using service based duration, and the default service duration is longer than the timeslot, the first click is not resizing to the correct duration. Fixed
RC 1 (August 27/17)
- The Quick Status Change option, on the staff screens, is now compatible with Google Calendar.
- If using a language key for dropdown list or radio button items, the items are displayed as a single long entry. Fixed.
RC 2 (October 20/17)
- Free Booking setting not working for Simple Booking screen AND the Shopping Cart. Fixed
- When using ABPro's forced gap option, a popup will warn customers if the slot they chose + the gap will conflict with an existing booking. Previously they would not know until submit validation.
- With ABPro set for unlimited bookings (Max Seats = 0) the conflict checking code was blocking when it should not. Fixed
- Modification to make ABPro work with latest version of Payage/Mollie.
RC 3 (November 20/17)
- When manually accepting bookings via the front desk, the message centre setting to attach an .ics file is not being followed. Fixed
- Stripe processing was not picking up resource specific Stripe keys. Fixed
- Specifying popup help on UDFs causing mobile view problems on some templates. Fixed
- Enabling Notification list can cause problems for normal bookings. Fixed
RC 4 (January 12/18)
- When using the Calendar view, and part day book-offs, the mouse over popup on the calendar view is not showing the part day book-offs. Fixed
- When using Mollie payment processor, the submit button not being disabled when processing the click. Fixed
- When using timeslot publish start/end dates, and setting for only a single date to be published, the Calendar View was not seeing those slots. Fixed
RC 5 (April 12/18)
- With the Simple bookings screen, the Minimum Lead time was only honored at submit, now the timeslots that are too close to book will be removed from the time dropdown. This will make the Simple screen behave like the GAD and Wizard.
- Added fixed start date via menu setup screens.
- Button text for the Notification List popup added to language file.
- the "Print this page" button on the confirmation screens now only prints the confirmation message, not the entire page.
- GDPR screen added to allow customers to see, and remove, all their booking data.
RC 6 (May 7/18)
- GDPR screen would not work for bookings that had passed or already cancelled. Fixed
RC 7 (September 6/18)
- Problem with Captcha on the Simple booking screen. Fixed
- Removed "Print this Page" mod, added in RC5, as it was causing problems on too many sites.