Notice: ABPro's Stripe payment processor uses the Legacy Checkout and is not SCA compatible. read more..

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Unable to book from a phone due to short duration

Unable to book from a phone due to short duration 5 months 6 days ago #25649

• Dwight
  • Expert Boarder
Hi
We have set up ABPro to have 15 minute appointment durations. On a PC screen this works fine and a user can select an appointment as they wish. However, when viewed on a phone the user gets the single day view of the appointment (which is fine), the session availability is messed up. It looks to be caused by the graphics inside both the available and unavailable appointment times. I have tried just hiding these images, but this does not correct the issue and I then seem to have padding / margin issues. I have attached 2 shots to show you what I am trying to explain. If you have any advice on how to amend the layout to better show the appointment availability on the mobile view it would be really appreciated. Could we just stretch the overall time grid that runs down the page for example and make the appointment times get more screen space? I was thinking about removing the images from inside the appointment times and then squaring off the corners doing away with the border radius to make the appointment times clearer / cleaner on the phone. I am happy to hear any suggestions though !
Many thanks
Ben
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Unable to book from a phone due to short duration 5 months 6 days ago #25650

• Dwight
  • Expert Boarder
Sorry, the system wouldnt allow me to post the 2 images as it says they were too big so I only attached the phone view as that is the one with the issue.

Unable to book from a phone due to short duration 5 months 6 days ago #25651

• Rob
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 630
In the ABPro Configure screen, GAD Setup tab, try increasing the Row Height setting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dwight

Unable to book from a phone due to short duration 5 months 5 days ago #25652

• Dwight
  • Expert Boarder
Many thanks Rob; I didnt think it would have been that simple. I just didnt see that setting when I was trying to resolve this for myself. All looks good now. :-)

Unable to book from a phone due to short duration 5 months 5 days ago #25653

• Rob
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 630
You're welcome ;-)
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Only Official ABPro site

This is the one and only official site for Appointment Booking Pro.

If you downloaded ABPro anywhere else, you are not supporting ABPro's future. 
Help ensure Appointment Booking Pro is available for you next month and next year.
Support this site. 

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013