No multi-resource or co-dependant bookings

• ABPro Support
  • Topic Author
More
15 years 2 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #785 by ABPro Support
No multi-resource or co-dependant bookings was created by ABPro Support
ABPro cannot book multiple resources in one transaction.

One resource's availability cannot be dependent on another resource. That is, booking one resource cannot make other resources unavailable.

What you CAN do..
  • With ABPro you can make timeslot any length.(10 min to 24 hr)
  • You can and have as many timeslots, in a day, as you want (or, as will fit - no overlaps).
  • A resource can use global timeslots or you can define specific timeslots for a resource.
  • You can define costs at the service level so cost of the booking can change based on what service is chosen
  • You can define booking duration at the service level so the length of the booking can change based on what service is chosen (GAD booking screen ONLY)

Note Also:
  • A timeslots cannot exceed one day.
  • A timeslots cannot go past midnight.
One booking = one resource.

Multiple Bookings in a single transaction can be accomplished with the new Shopping Cart, see
appointmentbookingpro.com/shopping-cart.html
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by ABPro Support.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013