• Sergio Tobon
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
4 years 7 months ago #25924 by Sergio Tobon
Reception Desk is generating double booking was created by Sergio Tobon
Hello,
lately when making a reservation through the "Reception Desk Booking", it appears repeated but with a different identification.

what could it be causing?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #25925 by Rob
Sorry, no idea.
ABPro has lots of fail safe code to prevent double booking.

Can you reproduce it at will?

More
4 years 7 months ago #25926 by Rob
What version of ABPro?
(exact version with beta or rc from the About screen)

• Sergio Tobon
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
4 years 7 months ago #25929 by Sergio Tobon
Replied by Sergio Tobon on topic Reception Desk is generating double booking
as I show in the image it has been repeated up to 4 times. it only happens by booking from the
Reception Desk Booking

Joomla! 3.9.10
Installed : 4.0.3.RC9
Current Stable : 4.0.3 (RC 9) - Jan 30/19, Current Beta : -
Attachments:

More
4 years 7 months ago #25932 by Rob
Anything in the ABPro Error Log screen?

Is the is new site setup, or was it working fine then started doing this?

Can you reproduce it?

Are you using the Chrome browser?

• Sergio Tobon
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
4 years 7 months ago #25936 by Sergio Tobon
Replied by Sergio Tobon on topic Reception Desk is generating double booking
Not sure if it was with the last update of joomla

in the log this is the error: addToEmailMarketing,This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. is already subscribed to the list.

Chrome is being used on PC and the same thing happens from a cell phone

I just did it on edge and so far it doesn't have the same problem

More
4 years 7 months ago #25939 by Rob
It may be related to this strange behavior that has been reported but I have never been able to reproduce (or fix).

appointmentbookingpro.com/forum/support-...howing-no-seats.html

My only suggestion is to use a non-Chrome browser.

More
4 years 7 months ago #26010 by Chris DeWitt
Replied by Chris DeWitt on topic Reception Desk is generating double booking
Hey guys,

I have the same issue customers visiting the site book just one appointment.

But when using the Front Desk I get 2 bookings. Both Identical just different appintment numbers.

This is a old site, and been using your product for years (thanks)

Just a new behavior.

Problem is only with Chrome. IE for me works fine. Didn't try other browsers

Joomla! 3.8.1 — © 2017 www.ShakopeeSprinklers.com
Appointment Booking Pro RC2
PHP 7.0.24

More
4 years 6 months ago #26045 by Chris DeWitt
Replied by Chris DeWitt on topic Reception Desk is generating double booking
found this in the last joomla update Joomla! 3.9.12

Batch copy duplicate in chrome and IE as the submit event is triggerd twice PR-staging
#26267 by zero-24 was merged 13 days ago

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with our problem, but seems very much like it.

Thanks
Chris

Joomla! 3.8.1 — © 2017 www.ShakopeeSprinklers.com
Appointment Booking Pro RC2
PHP 7.0.24

More
4 years 6 months ago #26046 by Rob
Sure sounds like it.

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013