• Michal Kubala
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 7 months ago #26011 by Michal Kubala
Error was created by Michal Kubala
Hello I got this error:

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; SVCalendarView has a deprecated constructor in /www/a/i/u68802/public_html/_sub/aimi_new/components/com_rsappt_pro3/svcalendarview.php on line 29
ABPro WARNING! A database error was encountered, see error log for details.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #26013 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Error
Did you change something?
Upgrade php maybe?

That is a warning, not an error, so if your Joomla Error Reporting level is System Default, it should not appear on screen and will have no effect on operation.

• Michal Kubala
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 7 months ago #26018 by Michal Kubala
Replied by Michal Kubala on topic Error
Here si my pritn screen. Id does not render callendar.

My php is 7.2
Attachments:

More
4 years 7 months ago #26019 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Error
That appears to be 2 separate items.

The Deprecated method is a warning, not an error so it should not show on screen.
Check your Error Reporting is set to System Default in your Joomla Global Configuration screen, Server tab.

Second is a database error, look in the ABPro Error Log screen for more detail on that one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michal Kubala

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013