Notice: ABPro's Stripe payment processor uses the Legacy Checkout and is not SCA compatible. read more..

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Translantions

Translantions 3 weeks 4 days ago #26022

• Michal Kubala
  • Fresh Boarder
Where can I translate dates marked in circles.

Thanx
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Translantions 3 weeks 4 days ago #26023

• Rob
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 630
Day and month names are not translated by ABPro.
ABPro sets the locale in PHP and MySQL so the day/month names automatically displayed in the correct language.
Set your Joomla to a different language and the ABPro day/month names will automatically change.

Demo here..multilang.appointmentbookingpro.com/

Translantions 3 weeks 4 days ago #26024

• Michal Kubala
  • Fresh Boarder
As you can see. At bottom joomla is set to slovak language,

What else I must switch.

Translantions 3 weeks 4 days ago #26025

• Rob
  • Administrator
There is nothing else you can switch.

ABPro reads the Joomla language tag, then uses it to set the locale in php and MYSql.
Now any date returned by either php or MYSQL will be in the appropriate language.

If you look in the Joomla Languages screen, what is the Language Tag of the language you have selected.
Some older versions of MYSQL did not support some languages in the locale setting.

Translantions 3 weeks 1 day ago #26037

• Michal Kubala
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Rob here si my testing page https://aimi_new2.aimi.sk/index.php/sk/gad-wizard and as you see there is language switch, but callendar translantion in not changing.

What language switcher and module do you use for translantions.

Translantions 3 weeks 1 day ago #26038

• Michal Kubala
  • Fresh Boarder
I have solve it:

In
/components/com_rsappt_pro3/datepicker_locale

You need to put file:

github.com/jquery/jquery-ui/blob/master/...18n/datepicker-sk.js

Translantions 3 weeks 1 day ago #26039

• Rob
  • Administrator
That file effects the popup date picker, but is unrelated to the dates on the booking screen as shown in your screen shot above.

appointmentbookingpro.com/how-to/238-dat...n-english-sites.html
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Only Official ABPro site

This is the one and only official site for Appointment Booking Pro.

If you downloaded ABPro anywhere else, you are not supporting ABPro's future. 
Help ensure Appointment Booking Pro is available for you next month and next year.
Support this site. 

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013