how to add more bookings same time and quantity

• miladox dox
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 6 months ago #26047 by miladox dox
this is what i want to build, please help me.
1- i have 2 different main choice for my clients (VR station, VR racing games) - i think this would be the resource !
2- for Vr station i have 7 booths that means 7 options to book time for each - i believe this would be services under source

3- people can order from 30 min minimum to 4 hours maximum, so thay have to have an option to choose how many hours.
and finally
4- from 1 to 7 people can play for each booking. meaning it has different price depending on quantity.

how can i set it up ?
please advice.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #26048 by Rob
The resource needs to be the physical thing that you have a fixed number of.

"VR station" vs "VR racing games" ?
Are these different physical locations, or are "VR racing games" played at a "VR station"?

• miladox dox
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 6 months ago #26049 by miladox dox
Replied by miladox dox on topic how to add more bookings same time and quantity
Hi again and thanks for the quick respond. Those are 2 different physical equipment in same location. Each of those two have 4 booths. So total of 8 booth for both of them.

For vr games up to 7 people can book for each bbooth and for vr race up to 2 people can book one booth. When they choose more people they pay more.

Also they can choose from 30 min to 4 hours in 1 booking. 

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #26050 by Rob
"For vr games up to 7 people can book for each booth"
Does that mean a single booking of up to 7 people in a group, or 7 different people can each book a booth at the same time?
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Rob.

• miladox dox
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 6 months ago #26055 by miladox dox
Replied by miladox dox on topic how to add more bookings same time and quantity
Yes it means single booking of up to 7 people in a group but the price will be different according to quantity.

More
4 years 6 months ago #26056 by Rob

for Vr station i have 7 booths

Create one ABPro resource for each booth.

it means single booking of up to 7 people in a group but the price will be different according to quantity.

You might use Extras for that.
The booking is $X, for one person.
Set your Extras as 2-6 with the cost accordingly.
For example, the booth costs $10 for one person and $5 extra for each additional person.
The customer could book the booth and 3 extras, so the cost would be $10 + (3 x $5) = $25.

people can order from 30 min minimum to 4 hours maximum, so thay have to have an option to choose how many hours.
and finally

You would use Service based duration for that.
See appointmentbookingpro.com/service-based-duration.html

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013