• Vincent Matthys
  • Vincent Matthys's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #26318 by Vincent Matthys
Cancellation screen was created by Vincent Matthys
Good morning all,

Is it possible to display a page (or a form) with only the Cancellation part, ie the box to enter the code, the Cancel Now button and the comment (like my attachment, but without the red strikethrough part) ?

I use ABPro4, and if I try to make a menu link to "Display the ABPro Cancel Booking screen", I have this message : Invalid ABPro controller specified -

Thank you for your answers.

Vincent
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Vincent Matthys.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #26320 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Cancellation screen
Not sure why you are getting the error when you try to set a menu call to the Cancel screen.

I set it up in the Demo site just now and it works fine..

Attachments:

• Vincent Matthys
  • Vincent Matthys's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
3 years 11 months ago #26324 by Vincent Matthys
Replied by Vincent Matthys on topic Cancellation screen
Thank you Rob,

The problem appeared when I linked to this menu item. I managed to work around the problem.

Have a good day.
Vincent

More
3 years 11 months ago #26325 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Cancellation screen
Good to hear you found a work around.

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013