NOT DEDUCTING CREDITS

• Helder Cortez
  • Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
3 years 8 months ago #26399 by Helder Cortez
NOT DEDUCTING CREDITS was created by Helder Cortez
The app just went nuts. It's not deducting credits, my clients have booked appointments without having credits and the every time an appointment is cancelled (not deducted) my clients end up with an extra credit.

What is going on?

Looking forward to your reply!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #26400 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic NOT DEDUCTING CREDITS

What is going on?

I have no idea.

just went nuts.

Does that mean it was working correctly, then started behaving strangely?
If so, what has changed?

Can you reproduce it yourself?

If you make a booking, does the booking screen show the credits to be used?

Does the booking detail show credits used?
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Rob.

• Helder Cortez
  • Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
3 years 8 months ago #26401 by Helder Cortez
Replied by Helder Cortez on topic NOT DEDUCTING CREDITS
It doesn't show the credits used - only in the APPOINTMENTS screen in the admin part, not in the USERCREDIT.
I add 8 credits to a client's account, he booked 5 appointments and his credits are still 8 and if he cancels it goes to 9.
I did nothing!
Then I tried uploading joomla and the app to see if it would help, but it didnt.

Appointment Booking Pro Ver. 4.0.3
Joomla 3.9.19

More
3 years 8 months ago #26402 by Rob

I did nothing!

Perhaps your host made some server side change and did not tell you. (??)

Can you reproduce it yourself?
That us, if you give yourself credits and make a booking does it behave normally?

If you make a booking, does the booking screen show the credits to be used?

Attachments:

• Helder Cortez
  • Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
3 years 8 months ago #26403 by Helder Cortez
I just added 8 credits - made an appointment - it showed everything right on the booking screen for the user - but as you can see in the USER CREDIT page it shows nothing.
Attachments:

• Helder Cortez
  • Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
3 years 8 months ago #26404 by Helder Cortez
I even got the confirmation EMAIL - saying that the appointment has been confirmed!

• Helder Cortez
  • Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
3 years 8 months ago #26405 by Helder Cortez
Do you recommend getting joomla 4.0? Or changing anything in the cpannel?

More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #26406 by Rob

Do you recommend getting joomla 4.0?

No.

Or changing anything in the cpannel?

No.

I know of nothing that would make ABPro stop working.

Does the ABPro Error Log screen show anything?

• Helder Cortez
  • Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
3 years 8 months ago #26407 by Helder Cortez
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

More
3 years 8 months ago #26408 by Rob
Please show a screen shot of the error log screen as it should show more information than that.

More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #26409 by Rob
Or.. if it is easier, you could email me (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) with an admin login, I could look it it myself.

• Helder Cortez
  • Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
3 years 8 months ago #26410 by Helder Cortez
Done! I sent you the credentials!

More
3 years 8 months ago #26411 by Rob
Found it. (maybe a php version issue??)

Fix applied in ABPro RC 13, July 31/20

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013