• Tobias Maack
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 1 month ago #26648 by Tobias Maack
Some sort of Statistic? was created by Tobias Maack
Hi,

we're looking for some kind of Statistics in ABP 4.0.3. Love to see how many Bookings / Requests (and hours) have been on a ressource. Is there any way to get this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #26649 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Some sort of Statistic?
There is nothing built into ABPro to provide statistics.

You can make your own queries to analyze the data, and/or use a component like Plotalot to visualize it.

appointmentbookingpro.com/plotalot.html

• Tobias Maack
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 1 month ago #26650 by Tobias Maack
Replied by Tobias Maack on topic Some sort of Statistic?
Great, thank you :)

• Steve Klund
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Technology is our friend
More
3 years 1 week ago #26665 by Steve Klund
Replied by Steve Klund on topic Some sort of Statistic?
WOW!! that is cool! Thank you Tobias for the question and your response Rob.
I never thought of doing something like this. This tool will be of great value.

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013