Bank transfer payment

• Roberto Bugatti
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 years 9 months ago #26772 by Roberto Bugatti
Bank transfer payment was created by Roberto Bugatti
Dear support, I would like to let users book the appointment without online payment.
User payment status should be shown in the backend as Pending until a moderator receives proof of payment and changes it to Paid.
Even with Pending status, the timeslot must still be blocked and unavailabe for other users.

Unfortunately all my tests have "Payment: paid" and "Status: new"
My last configs are:
Auto-Accept Bookings: No
Block on New: Yes

Did I miss something?

Kind regards
Roberto

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 9 months ago #26773 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Bank transfer payment
ABPro must be set to show booking costs to the customer.
If you enable a payment processor like PayPal, then the booking screen will show costs.
If you want to show costs and NOT use online payment, you need to set "Non-payment Booking Button" = YES in the Payment Processors screen, General Settings tab.
Now the cost will be shown to the customer and the booking will go in as Payment Due.
You can then edit the booking, upon receiving payment, and set the status to Accepted and Payment Status to Paid.

• Roberto Bugatti
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 years 9 months ago #26776 by Roberto Bugatti
Replied by Roberto Bugatti on topic Bank transfer payment
Dear Rob, thanks for your quick reply.
"Non-payment Booking Button" = YES was still putting the Paid label. I then tried "display&block" but it required payment.
Finally "display only" let me finish the booking, blocking the timeslot and setting the status to Payment Due.

Thanks for showing me the Settings Tab.
Kind regards
Roberto

More
2 years 9 months ago #26777 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Bank transfer payment
You're welcome ;-)

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013