• Simo Lääveri
  • Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
3 weeks 1 day ago #26790 by Simo Lääveri
More search parameters for backend was created by Simo Lääveri
Hi Rob,

Is it big task to add more search parameters for Book-Offs part?
I have over 600 book-offs for next 9 months and sometimes there are coming some changes. It would be superb if I could select certain weekday and time period.

Br,

Simo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #26791 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic More search parameters for backend
Sorry, adding such search or filter capabilities would be a significant undertaking.

• Simo Lääveri
  • Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
3 weeks 1 day ago #26792 by Simo Lääveri
Replied by Simo Lääveri on topic More search parameters for backend
Are you interested to do it as custom development work?

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #26793 by Rob
I will have a look and get an estimate of the work required.

• Simo Lääveri
  • Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
3 weeks 1 day ago #26794 by Simo Lääveri
as you said above I think that filtering with mentioned parameters is enough if it is easier to do.

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #26795 by Rob
Joomla 3 (ABPro 4.0.3) or Joomla 4 (ABPro 4.0.5)?

• Simo Lääveri
  • Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
3 weeks 1 day ago #26796 by Simo Lääveri
Joomla 3 (4.0.3)

More
3 weeks 19 hours ago #26797 by Rob
I am busy for the next few days but will look into this when I can.

More
3 weeks 1 hour ago #26798 by Rob
I had a look over the code, and I think I could do this..
  • Date Range filter (like on the Appointments screen), no time period filer, just filter by date.
  • Back end only
  • ABPro 4.0.3 only

I would roll it into the production 4.0.3 rather that spinning off a custom version.

I estimate about half a day to do it, so the cost would be $120 US.

Let me know if you wish to proceed with this.

More
3 weeks 1 hour ago - 3 weeks 1 hour ago #26799 by Rob
If you just need to see the book-offs (rather than editing them) you could just do an SQL query with phpMyAdmin.

You could also change the book-off with direct SQL.
Last edit: 3 weeks 1 hour ago by Rob.

• Simo Lääveri
  • Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
2 weeks 6 days ago #26800 by Simo Lääveri
I need to edit those book-offs. Actually most important thing is to filter by weekday. That is enough.

Time to create page: 0.255 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013