• maria sila
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 2 months ago #24636 by maria sila
Front desk Client Historic was created by maria sila
Hello,
Would it be possible in the front desk also to have the phone number a possibility for searching the client I want to see the historic.
My clients aren't regestered users nor the email is a mandatory field only the name and the phone is.

I've attached pictures for you to see what I mean.

Thank you
Maria
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #24637 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Front desk Client Historic
ABPro does not have that ability, but a small code change can have it search by phone instead of by email.

Edit file: \components\com_rsappt_pro3\views\customer_history\tmpl\default.php

At line 183, change this..
$sql = $sql."#__sv_apptpro3_requests.email = '".$database->escape($user_email)."' ";

to this..
$sql = $sql."#__sv_apptpro3_requests.phone = '".$database->escape($user_email)."' ";

You will need to reload the page in your browser after making the above change.

To adjust the label, add a Language Override
RS1_INPUT_SCRN_SELECT_CUSTOMER_BY_EMAIL = " or by Phone: "

Note: The above depends on the customer entering their phone number the same way every time. The search does not attempt to capture different formats of the same number.
ie: (403) 555-1212 will not be seen as the same as 403-555-1212
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Rob.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grigoriy

More
5 years 3 months ago #25303 by Grigoriy
Replied by Grigoriy on topic Front desk Client Historic
Print this page not workign. Open new window with text: Error
Attachments:

More
5 years 3 months ago #25304 by Rob
No idea what is happening there. ABPro has no error handling that does that.
Check the ABPro Error Log screen.

More
5 years 3 months ago #25305 by Grigoriy
No any log in Log screen.

More
5 years 3 months ago #25306 by Grigoriy
All url /component/rsappt_pro3/front_desk/customer_history/front_desk/839?filter_user=527&startdateFilter=2019-01-18&enddateFilter=&statusFilter=&user_email=&filter_order=startdatetime&filter_order_Dir=asc&format=prt&Itemid=839

More
5 years 3 months ago #25307 by Grigoriy
After On Error show on Joomla - I see Error: Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Document\RawDocument::addFavicon(): Too few arguments to function JHtmlGrid::sort(), 1 passed and at least 2 expected

More
5 years 3 months ago #25308 by Rob
Does this happen when you open the Customer History screen, or is it when you do a search or alter the filter (date or status)?

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #25309 by Grigoriy
With filter or whithout the same error
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Grigoriy.

More
5 years 3 months ago #25310 by Rob
Ok, I don't understand.

You show one screen with just the word "error", then another with the full screen showing??

What are you doing to get the error text?

More
5 years 3 months ago #25311 by Grigoriy
When I click on button Print this page - I have new window with this error - and no information to print!

More
5 years 3 months ago #25312 by Rob
Does it happen with all users, or just one?

More
5 years 3 months ago #25313 by Grigoriy
For me as super administrator
And for Administrator of resource.
Other users can't have access for this page.

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #25314 by Rob
No, I mean if you look at different user's data, do some display the Printer Friendly screen and others not?

I am thinking it might be a data corruption issue, although nothing should ever cause a screen like you are seeing, so I am just guessing.
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Rob.

More
5 years 3 months ago #25315 by Grigoriy
I an tested with registered request user and without registerd user booking request. Error is the same.

More
5 years 3 months ago #25318 by Rob
What I mean is..
If you have 10 users on your site, and you go to look at each one in the Customer History screen, do they all give that error when you hit the Printer Friendly button?

If some work ok, and some don't, that may indicate a problem with some data.

Also, try a different PC and/or browser in case some bad data is being cached in your browser.

There is nothing in ABPro that will give the results you are seeing.
I have never seen it before, and no one has ever reported it before.
That means we need to find what outside factor is causing ABPro to fail.

More
5 years 3 months ago #25330 by Grigoriy
this is not a Joomla bug,

the problem is that some extensions will ask the error page to be created while format is not HTML, by throwing an exception, i am not sure if this appropriate behaviour, but the error.php of some templates is not checking the current format, to see how your template is (or not) handling this case, just test this:

get any invalid URL of your website
add to it to ?format=raw or (&format=raw) ... or ?format=json or ?format=xml
see if you get fatal error
to fix this, and at the same time you have 2 options either exit and output nothing or print some short message like (add at the top of your template's error.php):

(--ADD the code after the check if $this->error isset)

$_format = JFactory::getApplication()->input->get('format', 'html');
if ($_format!='html') { // catch ALL non html formats, or maybe output special e.g. if xml output XML ??
die(
'Exception with ERROR code:'.$this->error->getCode()
.' Thrown by --"'.$_format.'"-- format URL: '. JURI::current()
.' Error: '.$this->error->getMessage()
);
}

After that i have info:

Exception with ERROR code:0 Thrown by --"prt"-- format URL: www.mydomen.com/ua/component/rsappt_pro3...story/front_desk/839 Error: Too few arguments to function JHtmlGrid::sort(), 1 passed and at least 2 expected

More
5 years 3 months ago #25331 by Rob

Too few arguments to function JHtmlGrid::sort(), 1 passed and at least 2 expected

The screen has not changed.

Maybe there is a data corruption (??).

Please answer..
If you have 10 users on your site, and you go to look at each one in the Customer History screen, do they all give that error when you hit the Printer Friendly button?

If some work ok, and some don't, that may indicate a problem with your data.

More
5 years 3 months ago #25332 by Grigoriy
yes for all user.
When I replace in url "&format=prt" to &tmpl=component it working but show page to print with select user form only.

More
5 years 3 months ago #25333 by Rob
&tmpl=component will display the normal screen view (default.php) but without the Joomla framework around it.

&format=prt will display the printer friendly view (default_prt.php).

Maybe your default_prt file is corrupt.
You could either replace yours with the one from the distribution zip file, or email me a copy of yours and I could compare it to the current distribution.
The file is \components\com_rsappt_pro3\views\customer_history\tmpl\default_prt.php

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds